I had a self-built PC get fried a short time ago.  Luckily, I have
insurance that covers it.  However, I need to take the PC to a 'reputable'
PC repair facility and get a diagnosis from them.

Does anyone on the list run a pc-repair business?  And live in the NW
valley?  I already verified with my ins. company that a mom-and-pop shop
would be fine.  This is a paying gig (I get reimbursed from ins).

I'm not looking for any exagerations, etc on the problems for the pc, just
an honest diagnosis so I can send it to my ins. company.

If so, please let me know (off list, of course).

Thanks,
David

--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."