I need to sync a folder on 2 servers, sounds easy, but the catch is that
they basically have to mirror each other. So if I deleted a file on one it
goes away on the other, but If I add a file it shows up on both. The catch
is that a file could be added or deleted form either system. Is there a way
to make rsync catch these changes and make sure they get mirrored? The other
option I am thinking about involves running a script that copies new files
to a "holding area" and point both servers to the holding area for the sync
source. the downside to that is I don't know how to handle deletes. I
haven't had much luck with Google on this yet, but I am still looking.