As usual, it also depends on the genre of the tech industry, also.
Unix positions are plentiful at certain times of the year due to
budgeting reasons, while Windows administration can come and go
depending on the fluxuations of administrators... tech sup is a
seasonal thing.

On Nov 13, 2007 9:40 AM, Jorge Delacruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The tech market is always slow here in the 4th
> quarter.  Strangely enough, I have heard of many
> openings at Amex (not IBM) and Safeway.
>
> Maybe you need a resume review/overhaul.  I had a
> writer-friend look at mine and offer some suggestions.
>  Have someone look yours over.
>
> JD
>
> --- Technomage-hawke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > is there a possibility I could get a job there? :)
> >
> > I am looking at the prospect of having to leave the
> > state before march if I
> > don't get work by new years. Frankly, I can't afford
> > the move, but I have not
> > heard back from any of my applied for jobs (not a
> > single one).
> >
> > </economic query>
> >
> > is it me or is the employment market about to
> > meltdown?
> > <economic query/>
> >
> > On Sunday 11 November 2007 17:04, Jorge Delacruz
> > wrote:
> > > I'm working on a system (server with PXE boot and
> > > kickstart) that simplifies the below process to:
> > >
> > > 1. Buy new Optiplex from Dell
> > > 2. Open box, unpack computer
> > > 3. Connect computer to keyboard/power/network and
> > turn
> > > on
> > > 4.  Enter MAC address, IP, name on server
> > > 5. 5-7 minutes later, disconnect computer and put
> > in
> > > user workspace
> > > 6. Repeat process with next box.

> ks=http://my_local_webserver/configuration_server/ks-fc8-x86_64.cfg

> > user

> > mail

> > > Jorge Delacruz

> Jorge Delacruz

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"It is our business to competently administrate value-added methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to completely engineer inexpensive
solutions"