Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> Does any one know of a file based SVN client, like Tortoise, for OS X?
> I have a graphic designer I want to have using our repository for
> storage and revision control of her work.

There are probably native OSX svn GUI clients, but I'm not sure what
they are.  I always use the shell.

How does she feel about Terminal?  If that's a possibility, install fink
(http://www.finkproject.org/), which is debian's apt for OSX.  Once the
fink tools are installed, you can 'sudo fink install subversion'.

There might be GTK frontends for svn in their repository.  Not sure,
because their online search tool is down at the moment.  If there are,
you'd also have to run Apple's X11 server, and that's a bit of a nuisance.

alex