Am 27. Nov, 2007 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

On Nov 19, 2007 10:11 AM, der.hans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
moin moin,

I believe Westech handles the recycling programs for both KidComputers and
AzStrut. Anyone know they actually handle the recycling?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/11/18/electronics.trash.ap/index.html

ciao,

der.hans

I know for a fact that Westech handles the recycling for AZStRUT.  How

I'm certain it also does the recycling for Kid Computers.

Westech ( http://www.westechrecyclers.com/index.html ) does the
recycling I do not know.  I could find no reference to them in the CNN
reference you listed.  Do you have any reason to think they are doing
wrong?

I do not know of anything that makes me specifically suspect Westech is
doing a bad job. Well, I've visited their downtown location a couple of
times and seen them in operation and they're not near as cautious with the
equipment as I bet most of us are, but nothing dramatic.

I'd still like to know that they are actually running a mostly
ecologically sound operation.

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt

Hmmm, my dogs certainly think they know the difference between the way
things are and the what they ought to be. The latter involves way more
bones and belly rubs :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen