If you have business DSL with Qwest you can get IP's also.  Why would you want
to though.

If you are really serious about your server it should be co-located.

Dale Farnsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Micah DesJardins wrote:
> I don't need an ISP for email, hosting or any other "service" other
> than the connection itself.  It looks like FastQ will cost me more
> than the data only option from Qwest. What's the benefit that I'm
> missing on going with FastQ over Qwest if they're using the same line?

In addition to the things that others have mentioned, I get static IP
addresses for a reasonable price and can run the servers that I want.

-Dale

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming