Good guess about CPU time, it is mostly about bandwidth. All the
servers will house the same files, so they will all need the exact
same updates. That coupled with a high latency network connecting
those servers means that I need a way of sending just a small
prepackaged file that contains all of the changes to the servers. I am
reading the link to the e-mail you sent, but I haven't seen anything
yet. I will keep reading the threads though.  Patch may work, but does
it handle binary files? I am not that familiar with it.

it much more efficiently.