While trekkies certain hold a lot of ground in our
society, I really wish there would be more movies
about Arthur C. Clarke.  They are already working on
Rama, but where are 2061 and 3001?  You talk about a
utopian society, pick up 3001 sometime and see just
how crazy and far humanity could go as far as
intellectual property is concerned.  I sort of like
the idea of being able to wake up, put on a braincap,
and see the latest images of Neptune in my mind.

=== message truncated ===