In our midst...

apparently become unhinged when I link this picture

http://www.tobyhouse.com/mccain.jpg

on PLUG mail list

This picture should become permanently etched in the minds of anyone who
intends to vote either today or the first Tuesday in coming November.

But Richard...you don't have to be a weasel about it...if you had just
asked, I would have given you my boss's e-mail address.

He's seen the picture though...you're going to have to come up with
something more creative. In the meantime, I wish you could find the
courage to defend whatever it was that bothered you about the picture
rather than do a scum sucking sneak attack.

Craig