Ok I have a problem in that I am (still) unable to send anything to
Yahoo, or any domain who's email is hosted by Yahoo.  I don't get a NDR,
it is as if I simply can not connect and I get nothing in my logs!  I
believe it is connection oriented because three boxes (Two exchange
domains and one sendmail) with three external IP's have one common point
and that is one border router with one T1 connection.  But I can not get
any response out of Yahoo and I can not give any details because I have
never had to trouble shoot down to this level before.

Any suggestions on how to figure out what the *&[EMAIL PROTECTED] is going on
with
my SMTP connections to Yahoo?

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.