On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Jon M. Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try typing "reset" without the quotes to see if that helps.

Thank you for this answer. This does resolve the issue I was experiencing.

OranRoot1000:
> I use rtorrent for cli and it works great. ctorrent hasn't been maintained
> for years it seems and is slow and buggy. rtorrent has been rock solid for
> me. Don't forget to use moblock/mobloquer.

I am trying out various command line torrent apps and rtorrent is on
my list (also tried transmssioncli). I have not heard of
moblock/mobloquer. A quick search of gentoo's portage tree doesn't
reveal them. I'm guessing they are programs designed to protect
identity or hide torrent traffic from ISP's?

Matrix Mole