Am 23. Mai, 2008 schwätzte Alex Dean so:

der.hans wrote:
moin moin,

how about we get together and play paintball on either Saturday the 7th or
Saturday the 14th of June?

Sounds great.  I can make it on the 14th, but not on the 7th.

OK.

We can reserve a private party from 20:30 to midnight if we have at least
20 people joining in. It's essentially $35/each and comes with equipment
rental and 4k rounds for us to split up.

What's the rate if you bring your own gear?

I don't know if there's a discount for the private party. For the group
rate you could just come in at the normal non-rental rate outside the
group. $20 each without equipment rental.

I'd say 500 balls/person is an absolute bare minimum for that amount of time. When I played every weekend, I planned on shooting 2000 a day. So 4k is *maybe* enough for 9 people.

Yeah, we'll need to buy more ammo.

Their website says you can get extra paint for $65/case (2000 rounds). That's a decent price if it's good paint, but it's probably cheap paint at premium prices. Since it's field paint only (no bringing your own) it's the only option. In any case, factor that into the cost estimates.

Does it matter if it's cheap or premium? I'm not planning on using it to
cover a wall or anything...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man