Am 14. Jun, 2008 schwätzte Tuna so:

Lisa Kachold wrote:
Number of new PB openings available (suddenly due to cancellations)?

It's 25 green backed frog pelts, I know.   $25.00
You need extra ammo I heard, however it was not clear if this liquidish
gish is purchasable at the indoor facility?
It is, but it'll be more expensive. I recommend buying some paint
somewhere else and bringing it in. You can find it at any sporting goods
store.

The field requires use of paintballs purchased on location.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans