After a long battle with technology, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
>  Not sure if this kind of law will find its way to AZ, but
>  http://www.gearlog.com/2008/06/new_texas_law_requires_pi_lice.php

"The name's Route.  Trace Route.  I got eight slugs in me.  One's lead, the
rest are WordPress.  The blog packs a wallop, and I pack a Leatherman.  I'm a
private eye.  And a computer tech."

...with most strange laws, the first thing to do is to follow the money.  Does
some campaign contributor have a stake in a criminal-justice degree granting
school?  Or is this a ham-fisted way to make techs legally responsible for
misuse of customer's personal data?

--
      "To avoid being eaten, the puffer fish blows itself up"
      -- Debbie Maizels