Am 10. Jul, 2008 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

....and none in Girl Styles?

We tried to at the time. It didn't happen. I don't remember why. I do
remember being disappointed.

Gee, can't we design a new logo ourselves and sell  them from like Cafe Press via a
"store portal" on the site page?

We can. I would prefer something other than Cafe Press as the CP agreement
gives them the permission to use the design forever, even after the
originator pulled it.

There are plenty of others such as spreadshirt and zazzle.

I have used spreadshirt for a few one-offs. I tried to use it for PLUG,
but failed to get what I wanted. Probably my fault as that whole GUI thing
confuzilates me :).

We just request design submissions from EveryOne?

Maybe make our own version of the README type shirt?

I'm all in favor of us having a variety of shirts.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."