I'm not much of a gamer myself, but Ultimate Linux (based on Ubuntu) has
their "Gamer Edition" that uses something called Wine Doors that pretty much
installs Eve, WOW, and a bunch of other games with a few clicks. I have the
64 bit edition running on a Turion X2, and it's one of the slickest distros
I've ever played with.

        Stu

--
Microsoft needs people who can do as they're told...
GNU/Linux needs people who can TELL as they DO!