I plan to be there as well but it will depend on how Mother does
today.  If she needs me to be with her that has obvious priority.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Lisa Kachold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If there is none other to "man"  an InstallFest tomorrow at UAT, I can do so?
>

> (503)754-4452 Blackberry || Obnosis.com

>> Subject: Re: ASU/UofA/NAU/tget joint campus
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
>> Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:26:16 -0700
>>
>> Is there an installfest this Saturday?
>>
>> On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 11:39 -0700, der.hans wrote:
>>> moin moin,
>>>
>>> several different Free Software groups, including PLUG, are working to put
>>> on a Free Software conference on Free Software Day, 2008Sep20.
>>>
>>> The event will be in the Valley. We would like someplace near downtown
>>> Phoenix as it would be somewhat geographically centered for the metro
>>> area.
>>>
>>> I'm told theres an ASU/UofA/NAU joint campus near Central and Roosevelt.
>>> tgen might also be involved in all that.
>>>
>>> Anybody have contacts there that could help us determine if we could use
>>> the facility and if it would fit our needs?
>>>
>>> We have approval from UAT, which is great. Many thanks to UAT for all they
>>> do for PLUG and the community. We would prefer downtown Phoenix rather
>>> than Tempe, which is the only reason I'm asking.
>>>
>>> We do need to make a decision really, really soon, so if you can help with
>>> this please let me know.
>>>
>>> ciao,
>>>
>>> der.hans

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt