Well, maybe I can have something.

I have access to more equipment at work.  When I null modem'ed in, I looked at
network settings.  My macintosh needed to be manually configured to
192.168.0.1, otherwise their ethernet port wouldn't listen.  Once I did that,
both telnet and the on-board web server came up like magic.

Scott, perhaps both of us can bring our presentations?  I don't think I'll have
enough to fill a whole two hours, but I will have something.

--
Alex