From: keith smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: GCC C/C++ application to run on Windows
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm thinking of writing a small application that can run on both Linux
and Windows written in GCC C/C++ that will utilize MySql running on
Linux .

Initially I need the application to run on Windows XP or Vista and
connect to the Linux box to access MySql.

Is it possible to write an application using GCC that will run both on
Linux and Windows?  If so what should I be looking into?

Is there a better approach?

Thanks in advance,
Keith