I met the people behind zareason at lindependence in CA, and they are
quality people for Linux. Ubuntu is their preferred distro and they seem
to feed back into the community. I originally heard about them when I
was looking for a someone to sell me a MythTV turnkey setup. Not sure if
they still have that available, but they answered my questions quickly
and honestly (I had asked if it was turn key enough that I could give to
my wife and have her just use it the way she did with the Tivo. He told
me no , which what I suspected).

Stephen P Rufle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
H1:480-626-8022