Hans,

yeah it has been rather a whilke, I remember when I first got
involved, I was part of the original steering committee that got the
ball rolling on this group. :)

BTW, as an aside, are we considered a "Professional Organization" or
just simply a "Linux Users Group"? It would be nice to have this
listed on my resume as a Professional Organization.

Lastly, I haven't really been to a meeting in more than 2 years. gas
prices and the inevitable long right have contributed to my strictly
being on list.

Still, its a ncie run. :)

anyway, what say the rest of you?