From: Stephen P Rufle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 9:14 AM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: I've Been Burgled!

http://www.lojackforlaptops.com/

Has anyone actually used this. I only found out about it after I bought
my last laptop. Seems to be good for cars, but for a laptop how easy
would it be to turn it off or find whatever makes the signal?

Otherwise I after hearing about Tuna I am thinking this would be cheap
insurance for the aggravation I know I would suffer if some one took my
computers.

Tuna if you need to borrow a laptop for some period, I have a Dell D600
I could let you borrow till you get a new one.