From: Joey Prestia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Free Software Stammtisch
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 6:41 AM

Josh Andler wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Is anyone on the list going to the Free Software Stammtisch in Avondale
> next week? Just wondering as it's right down the street from my house
> (and I wasn't aware of it until now).
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

Josh,

Yes, myself and several others from the Red Hat Academy will be there.
There is a class at Estrella that is a Linux class that Randy "Red Hat
Academy Director" teaches that ends at 6:PM so we normally make it over
a little before 7:PM Recently we have been meeting with Tuna and others
from PLUG over there. We have had a Linux Users Group at Estrella
Mountain Community College but with very low turn out and since we have
stared meeting with the PLUG we have been getting more interest in the
Linux community generated so have started meeting over at the Avondale
location. Hopefully we will see you there and get you to come over to
the light and start using *Red Hat*

best,

--

Joey Prestia RHCE