Can anyone recommend any local hosting providers that have the following services: * Management of a few windows boxes including a PDC, and Exchange server. So, active directory management, exchange accounts, etc.
* CoLo space w/ internet bandwidth for our own external linux servers
* Preferably within the coverage area of QMOE (Qwest Metro Optical Ethernet), which is 100mbps ptp fiber connection. * Helpdesk support services for dealing with users MSWin OS and application issues

I know several of those can be gotten on a piecemeal basis, but prefer dealing with a single vendor. Yes I know that Exchange sucks and there are various paths for migrating to a FOSS solution, but I am currently being asked to look into alternatives for the exact same setup we have now, which includes vendor management of windows servers and services (hey at least I dont have to deal with the Windows stuff).

Some vendors that I know of are
-Ensynch aka OneNeck
-Cybertrails
-Deru

Any other recommendations? Personally I have no problems with our current provider, except they are sometimes slow to respond to some issues, but our bean-counters are always on the lookout to save money and have asked me to make sure we can't get the same service elsewhere for cheaper. IMO it is not worth upheaving your entire IT infrastructure just to save a few hundred bucks, but ah well I just want to get some info to give them so they can check it off their list :P

Thanks,
-Charles