After a long battle with technology, jdawg wrote:
> Josef Lowder wrote:
>> On 11/7/08, jdawg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>  if you use konsole (i.e. kde's terminal)
>>>  you can just do CTRL-SHIFT-N to create a new terminal tab
>>>  then use CTRL-right or CTRL-left to go between the tabs
>> Interesting idea. News to me. On my systems, I found that
>> I had to use SHIFT+right or SHIFT+left to switch between
>> terminal sessions.
> doh. you're right it *IS* SHIFT-left SHIFT-right, I do it all the time
> without ever thinking, and told you wrong.

Konsole is konfigurable, so you could make it use Ctrl-Right and Ctrl-Left if
you really wanted to with Settings->Configure Shortcuts.  Or if you're
old-school and hate that menu thing, you could just edit
~/.kde/share/config/konsolerc , then do "dcop konsole-$PID konsole
reparseConfiguration".  Or something like that.

--
   Due to inflation, your 40 acres and a mule have now been reduced to
   400 square feet and a guinea pig.