Documentation
http://www.vmware.com/pdf/vi3_35/esx_3i_i/r35/vi3_35_25_3i_i_get_start.pdf

DownLoad:
http://tk1.publicaster.com/DC/ctr.aspx?6C6164=34313730303638&736272=166514&747970=6874&66=30

Be sure to register with Vmware to access your download and license.  [Check no
email if you don't want to be spammed!]

Vmware is a great hypervisor to play with multiple operating systems.  Many
images exist for Vmware that can simply be downloaded and deployed for testing
purposes, learning (and ahem, reverse engineering).

Many security testors use Vmware for proof of concept labs.

An interesting test I was involved with in 2003 involved testing Vmware Windows
verses Linux - of course, we know which performed best!

 Be sure to determine if your system is sufficient to run Vmware ESXi before
attempting to install!

Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452