Joe Fleming wrote:
If the keyboard is anything like the original DiNovo (http://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/images/logitech_dinovo_media_desktop.gif) then I can recommend it highly. I own 2 of the original ones and absolutely love them though the spacebar on the one is kind of flaking out (after 2 years of daily development work). I like that it's so much like a laptop keyboard and takes so little effort to type on. It's like my fingers just glide over the keys and the words or code I'm looking to produce magically appears on the screen.

I actually have one of those collecting dust in my closet if anyone wants to offer me some $ for it. It totally works and although I no longer have the box for it, is brand new. I orig bought it to use with my media center PC, but soon after ditched the media center PC in favor of a small hardware-based (but boots linux) media player device.

-Charles