The PLUG December Linux Security HackFest is REMOTE New Targets will be
provided.  PLUG IDS testors and team encroachers will have an opportunity to
demonstrate realtime system identification, tunneling and scanning via realtime
conditions using Internet while accessing an example server and sharing
networking via Hamachi.We will request you complete a quick IDS verification of
your team flag win for credits.  IDS team members willing to watch logs are
welcome also. Join our IRC channel:freenode.net - #pluglabsHere are the
commands you need to do on a Backtrack livecd to use Hamachi:modprobe
tuntuncfghamachi-inithamachi startUpon successful completion you will need to
start or join our network. Network name: pluglabs Password: pluglabsDECEMBER
HackFest CALENDER: http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/651JANUARY HackFest CALENDER:
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/651www.Obnosis.com |
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452Catch the
January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the Arizona Department of
Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics on 01/10/09.