I read that T-Mobile will be offering the MSI Wind with a data plan very soon. Their data plans are reportedly closer to $25/mo but I have no idea what their bandwidth caps are, if any. Can't find the link I found before though. All I know is a 5GB cap can be exhausted in a day, and at $60/mo?! No thanks. Hopefully WiMax will pan out some day..... then I'll upgrade my N800 to an N810-WiMax :)

-Joe

Stephen wrote:
what i know about the insides, its the 945g chipset with intel nic so
those are both on the ball, and a AC97 based audio, again easy there
and the wireless (in ours) is an atheros mini PCIe