Am 13. Jan, 2009 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

I am attempting to compress a raw dvd format mpg2 using ffmpeg.  I built the
source myself. My ffmpeg appears to strip the audio?

Did I fail to compile the options correctly?  Outside of Mac, what is the best
tool for manipulating and exporting DVD's to small formats?

The video guy at work had been eyeing Ubuntu Studio for doing video
editing. I would expect it to have and list video compression tools.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans