I like to imagine it is because I am important or that its because I went to
church with many Microsoft cube gnomes when I lived in Washington but none
of these things are true simply because I am on a Microsoft Spam list I got
an invitation and license to download and play with Windows 7 beta. So let
me share the expierience and overview so far I like things with the word
free even if it is only as in beer and only for a short time, Anyhow with
fear and the smell of danger that acompanies all things that say Microsoft
and Beta in the same typography I clicked the shiny banner answered a few
questions and got a key + link.  the minimum requirements say 1Gig ram and
128M video  and blah blah something something okay whatever click.... Anyhow
the download comes up says this could take several days depending on your
provider and the download size is...... 2.44 GIG holy redhat batman I need
to go buy a dvd to burn this down to, well so much for free. Anyhow it is
chewing up some bandwith that can be better allocated but I am going to grab
it if for nothing else just to see if http://xkcd.com/528/  is true...

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.