not sure what version of samba is running, but for the moment it is
running smoothly. but i am thinking of dropping samba form that server
entirely, if its an option as it is being used almost entirely as
iSCSI storage for some of my servers right now.

somethign i will need to get nailed down however.

Have not yet installed anything for process monitoring, am still
shopping as i need to watching linux and windows servers. and have
some other things i need to nail dwn before i cna find a home for a
monitoring tool.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Bob Elzer <bob.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you know what version of samba is running ?
>
> I see this reply on the samba mailing list
>
> http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-December/115159.html

Stephen