Please contact me if you would like to drag us all through disk notebook
encryption benefits, basics and implementation tradeoffs for any distro as a
HackFest presenter?

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com |
http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM