I'd like to go, but I've never been to *any* conference of any kind, as something always comes up to prevent me from going (plus being 24/7 oncall), so I finally just gave up attempting to go to any of them (plus usually cannot afford to go anyway). I wish they would so a simulcast on ustream or something.

Sharkscott wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to be there for Friday as well for the "Women in Open Source" that I RSVP'd to attend and LOPSA's "SCALE University" to cover it for LXer and obviously Sat and Sun for the expo. Other than that, I just need to be back for work Monday morning.

Scott