Gilda Radner  - "Adopted kids are such a pain - you have to teach them how
to look like you."

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Stephen P Rufle <stephen.p.ru...@cox.net>wrote:

> http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/04/news/newsmakers/madoff_whistleblower/
>
> The question I want to pose is if the whistle blower first tried to
> contact the SEC, but was given the brush off. Could that whistle blower
> posted what he knew to a personal blog that might have been picked up by
> say digg. This in my mind could have prevented many years of the scheme.
> I am just unsure if there are reasons other then when the guy might have
> started all of this (2000) the net may not have been as mature.
>
> What do you think?

It all depends on if people in power to do something about it read that
blog.
I would be very surprised if it wasn't blogged about.
If the SEC had a blog I'd say definately yes.
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC