moin moin,

LOPSA members can get a 50% discount on the $70 SCALE 7x Full Access Pass
by using code 'LOPSA' when registering.

You can also get a full $70 discount on the SCALE 7x Full Access Pass by
signing up for the $300 system administration training from LOPSA on the
Friday before SCaLE :).

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/conference-info/scale-u

SCaLE U is a day of professional system administration training from
professional system administrators. It's our second year of doing SCaLE U
and last year went really, really well.

We're also looking for volunteers for the LOPSA booth at SCaLE. Please let
me know if you'd like to help.

ciao,

der.hans
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, editorial in the Kansas City Star, 07May1918