I bought the dev kit from here: http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp , specifically from: http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-22-sheevaplug-dev-kit.aspx .

The dev version is $99 but is supposed to drop down to $49 as/when any companies start mass selling them. One company already sells a modified version for $79: http://www.pogoplug.com/

-Charles

JD Austin wrote:
I didn't see where I could actually buy one.. would make a nice micro asterisk server :)
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC

Groucho Marx - "I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."