You will come across 2 versions of it. One is a "creator" that lets you build your own bootable disc. The other is just an .iso file that was already created by someone else, which is technically not legal due to M$ licensing, but that is the one I used and frankly in an emergency situation I did not care about being legal for the 3 hours that I used it for. If windows didn't suck so much I wouldn't have gotten so thoroughly infected and I wouldn't need just a specialized boot disk to clean it...but I digress :)

mike havens wrote:
Thanks for letting me know about this program. I was s=wondering though: it seems that this was made to be installed. Is that so?