Hi,

My parents have just purchased a FREAKING HUGE 55" Visio HDTV, so epic win.

Anyways, best feature: It has an RGB monitor input, which lets me hook up a
computer to it. Can you say Media Center PC? :>

I'm going to be running Kunewbtu on it when I manage to download the iso for
it and overrun my bloated Fedora install. It'll be running NVIDIA
proprietary gfx drivers, I'm afraid :(

Question: How much work, if any does it take to run in full resolution
1920x1080, if this is possible. I'm not expecting progressive scan or
anything fancy, just native HD.
Is this possible/how much work is it to make possible on Kunewbtu? I already
see myself upgrading the RAM and harddrive on this box mighty fast ;)

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.