I recently witched from SuSe to Ubuntu 8.10, and I am having trouble
accessing several of my partitions. When I double click on the 174.3 GB
Media line in the left pane of the file browser window, I get "The volume
uses the resierfs file system which is not supported by your system." I have
tried looking in my /etc/fstab and /etc/mtab and neither one contains the
mispelled file system. I also tried Parted, and it too shows the correct
file system type. Where else is Ubuntu storing the incorrectly spelled file
system name that prevents me from opening the old SuSe partitons?

I am also having the same problem with accessing the Windows partitions.
There I get "VFAT32" is not supported.

Mike