Some things that I have tried that work cross platform, mostly because they run in a browser:

ustream - http://www.ustream.tv - works well for one-to-many broadcasting
mebeam - http://www.mebeam.com - multipoint conferencing
stickam - http://www.stickam.com - multipoint conferencing

Ed wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Joe <li...@joefleming.net> wrote:
Thanks for that, I had no idea Adobe had anything like this. The only
downfall is it's limited to 15 participants at a time. Their Connect Pro
solution might work though, I don't see anything about a participant
limit. They don't have pricing for that online though, which leads me to
believe it's pretty expensive. Still, thanks, we'll check that out!

-Joe

Joe -
If you get more than a few folks into a meeting you want broadcast not
conference ware - icecast will broadcast audio & video, good for a
group that doesnt need to interact in channel. Pair icecast with an
Asterisk VoIP conference for audio feeedback and you should be able to
handle a good size group.
Ed

Judd Pickell wrote:
This works on macs, windows and linux:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnect/ but not entirely sure if it is
everything you are looking for. There is also a pro version which may offer
more features that would be useful.