I am reporting abuse from 72.215.225.96 to cox.net; I previously reported abuse
from 71.215.225.107.
Cox has a tap on my equipment; do not access without knowing there will be
consequences.
Continued attempts to encroach my systems from this IP will be dealt with
harshly.
NONE HAVE PERMISSION to target my systems or servers or internal networks.
There is no browser running on 192.168.1.101, yet outbound port 80 packets from
this system and others are found.

Using an XSS tunnel or other script kiddie toy/tool for accessing my systems or
routers to open a door for yourself will be met with severe consequences.
Sheesh, this is easy to do, not impressive in any way, it's just sick cyber
stalking!
Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each mo...@noon - 3PM