It'll fail to work if your inode sizes are too large.
I can mount / in windows but not /home on my system... :(

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Bob Elzer <bob.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI if you like, you can have the full drive use ext3.
>
> Using ext2ifs will let windows access your ext3/ext2 drive
>
> http://www.fs-driver.org/

Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix
TamsPalm - The PalmOS Blog
(623)-239-1103 <-- Grand Central, baby!

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.