If there is one it is internal and there is no port designed into the enclosure to get to it. It does have various memorycard slots. Theoretically if you are using the NAND flash for the filesystem you shouldn't need RAID unless you mean for just storage expansion+speed purposes.

-Charles

Steve Phariss wrote:
I was looking at these and have a question... does this model have a sata II connecter? the block diagrams seem to say it does, so I am thinking you could interface a faster HD interface (raid???)

Steve