moin moin,

anyone want to volunteer to be a greeter for the west side meeting?

It mostly entails greeting those who are new and introducing them to
someone else. The goal is that newbies feel welcome and get a chance to
know others. We want people to show up again :).

I can't make it to the west side events as I teach Wednesday nights. PLUG
really needs some help to run those events.

Nathan and Scott are great for hosting the meetings for us, but they're
actually there to work. They do lots for us, but can't guarantee being
available during the meetings.

The greeter should be at the meeting at 18:30 when the doors are supposed
ot open. Helping get signs up would be great.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down
#  by the mind before you reach eighteen."  -- Albert Einstein