Im not sure I get this one, so this socially well adjusted and kinda
attractive person got famous by using the thing made by the geek?
perhaps this stands as a reason open source doesn't work, because RMS
should be charging the socially well adjusted and kinda attractive
person big bucks to use the software they don't have time to make
(because they have a 'social life' aka does things that are fun).
then the socially well adjusted and kinda attractive person will marry
him and clean him out in a divorce. :)

 -jmz