We can get your public key now (MIT server), but the signature doesn't match on
this message.
The signature on the first message in this thread now checks out, however.

I'm guessing that the PGP/MIME system didn't sign quite correctly to pass
through the PLUG server without invalidating the signature (when the mailman
tail was added).

Take a look at the source for this message to see how my software signs to
ensure the signature survives the trip through the mailing list server.