Hi all,

Recently, I posted a reply to "Yet Another PGP Test..." which I had
intended to be a new thread.  The subject on the reply was "List of
Command Line Tools".  I would like to thank everyone for posting the
commands that they use.  I have researched the commands and there are a
few I could not find or understand.  I am hoping you guys will give me a
little more direction on the following items:

relabel, enableaudit, audit2allow, dig, nslookup, git, svn, cvs, scp,
ps, aux, poe, imo, uudeview.

Some commands seem to be out-of-date:

growisofs=>dvd+rw-tools
mkisofs=>genisoimage