I had trouble getting rid of some old monitors and computer cases. I
finally put them out in my front yard for "big item pickup", and my pile
was raided before dawn. They took literally everything except things
that were pure junk (pieces of wood, etc).  It's one way of donating
equipment to people who need it, that cannot afford or have a way to get
online to find it :)

-Charles