On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 01:43:35PM -0700, Lisa Kachold wrote:
> sLDAP will do this nicely.

Ah, neat.  I wasn't sure if it would or not; the documentation that I
saw didn't really address that (although I wasn't searching for (s)LDAP
specifically).  Really, centralized authentication would be better,
anyway.

> What is your distro?  You can even authenticate to active-directory
> and make the Windows staff field all user maintenance requests?

I've got one older one that's running CentOS 4.7, and two more running
CentOS 5.3 (with a brand new RHEL 5.3 thrown in the mix, just for fun).

--
Bill Jonas    *    b...@billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step